Your help in hosting either a Principal on the Playground or Principal's Coffee this year would be greatly appreciated.
Approximately once a month, Principal Brouse joins students and families:
- on the playground after pick-up for casual conversation and snacks from 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m., or
- hosts parents for coffee after drop-off from 8:40 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
This year, we are asking families to take turns hosting these fun events.
- Hosting Principal on the Playground involves providing snacks and drinks (for approx. 120); arriving around 2:45 p.m. to post signs, retrieve paper goods from PTO closet, and set up snacks and drinks; and greeting families, while helping Principal Brouse to serve snacks.
- August 30th, October 4th, November 1st, January 3rd, April 3rd, May 1st, June 5th.
- Hosting Principal’s Coffee involves bringing coffee and light refreshments (for approx. 20); arriving around 8:15 a.m. to post signs, retrieve paper goods from PTO closet, and set up coffee and refreshments; and greeting parents.
- September 20th, December 6th, February 7th, March 6th
The snacks and refreshments can be as simple or elaborate as you want. Some examples from the last few years include: quartered bagels and cream cheese and cut fruit; hot chocolate and cookies; popsicles; tortilla chips and dip; brownies; watermelon and cookies; and muffins.
These events are weather dependent, so a bit of flexibility is required.
Thanks so much!