Thank you to everyone who helped make our 60th Anniversary Party so amazing! With much gratitude and appreciation, we would also like to recognize our Events Team: Sarah Meier-Heredia, Lydia Mayne, Danielle Gray and Teacher Sarah (who led the entire team). The Events Team wouldn't have been able to get the day going without the extra help setting up from Margot du Manoir, Danielle Gray, Beatriz Travis, Teacher Mollie and Stephanie Abellanosa and the help with tons of cleanup on Saturday from Margot du Manoir, Danielle Gray, Teacher Mae and Stephanie Abellanosa. Countless hours from many people went into this very special day and we can't thank you all enough!
We still have some 60th Anniversary merchandise available to purchase, please see Tiffany if you're interested.
- 60th Anniversary T-Shirt (adult): $20
- 60th Anniversary T-shirt (child): $15
- "Sticky" Play Dough Cutter Gift Set: $5
The deadline to order a 60th Anniversary Zipped Hoody Sweatshirt is this Thursday. To do so please complete the form below and Tiffany will coordinate the payment with you:
- Adults: $65
- Children: $35
Bonus Bunker Time - Please login to Jovial if you would like to register for any afternoon of "Bonus Bunker." In order to offer the day, we need a minimum of four children signed up at least 3 days before the date.
November/December Bonus Bunker Dates
- Tuesday, November 14 (need 4 children registered by 3:00 on Saturday, November 11)
- Thursday, November 16 (need 4 children registered by 3:00 on Monday, November 13)
- Friday, November 17 (need 4 children registered by 3:00 on Tuesday, November 14)
- Tuesday, November 28 (need 4 children registered by 3:00 on Saturday, November 25)
- Thursday, November 30 (need 4 children registered by 3:00 on Monday, November 27)
- Friday, December 1 (need 4 children registered by 3:00 on Tuesday, November 28)
- Tuesday, December 5 (need 4 children registered by 3:00 on Saturday, December 2)
- Thursday, December 7 (need 4 children registered by 3:00 on Monday, December 4)
- Friday, December 8 (need 4 children registered by 3:00 on Tuesday, December 5)
- Tuesday, December 12 (need 4 children registered by 3:00 on Saturday, December 9)
- Thursday, December 14 (need 4 children registered by 3:00 on Monday, December 11)
- Friday, December 15 (need 4 children registered by 3:00 on Tuesday, December 12)
Halloween Family Photos
Teacher Katie is collecting Halloween photos for our art room bulletin board, so please bring a 4 x6 photo of your costumes for the board!
Flu Vaccine or Declination
Please submit your flu record or declination form on Jovial by November 18th
Holiday Giving Season
As Giving Tuesday approaches, please consider donating or fundraising for our school! You, your friends, or family may have corporate holiday giving campaigns, (e.g. Google’s annual Holiday Giving Campaign where all Googlers are given $400 to donate to a cause of their choice). Bunker Hill Parents Participation Nursery School is on Benevity! We are a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit, so any donations will be tax deductible. Happy Giving!
Five Little Monkeys Fundraiser
Help support our school by using code BHNS2023 from November 1-15 at Five Little Monkeys! Use the code online or in store (let the cashier know) and enjoy these perks:
- Free delivery in CA for orders over $50, outside CA on orders over $100
- Free in-store pickup
- Free gift wrapping
Plus, they'll donate 15% of your purchase to our school when the code is used 3 times or the subtotal for our school hits $200. The closest location to us is in Burlingame at 1111 Burlingame Avenue, Burlingame, CA 94010
Shoebox Project Thank You Note from the Church
What’s Coming Up?
11/7 2Day Class Photo Day
11/8 PreK Field Trip
11/9 Last day to place a BH sweatshirt order
11/10 No School – Veteran’s Day
11/13 3Day/PreK Class Photo Day
11/18 Flu Vaccination/Declination Form due on Jovial
11/20-11/24 No School – Thanksgiving Break
2Day – Tuesday (Oliver) and Thursday (LoLo)
3Day – Monday (Hudson), Wednesday (Raam) and Friday (No School)
Quote of the Week
“Don’t wait until the fourth Thursday in November, to sit with family and friends to give thanks. Make every day a day of Thanksgiving.”
~Charmaine J. Forde