Fri, Feb 16 1:34pm
Hi Chadbourne Families,
Chadbourne is continuing its tradition of participating in The Math League Sixth Grade Mathematics Contest. Students at Chadbourne in the sixth grade and below may participate.
· Registration is ONLINE this year.
· To cover the costs of the contest, we are requesting a $5 donation per student.
· The math contest will be administered online in the Multiuse Room.
· On the day of the contest, students:
· need to arrive promptly at the end of the school-day (1:05)
· will need a pencil and eraser
· will need their Math League username and password
· will need to be picked up by 2:15.
· (a calculator is optional)
Reserve your spot by Thursday, Feb. 22:
1. register online: https://goo.gl/MPf4gc
2. bring $5 donation to your classroom teacher with the completed bottom portion of this paper (checks to “Chadbourne”)
3. once your donation is received, your parent will receive an email with the student's Math League user name and password - this information is needed for the contest on 2/28 and may be use to practice for the contest
4. you MUST PRE-REGISTER to participate this year