Greeting Parents !!!
Please join us today for the 8th CFFA meeting for the school year 2017-18 on Tuesday 10th Apr 2018 at 7 pm in Rm-1.
You can find more details about CFFA Board members duties here:
Here is the agenda for meeting:
- President's kick off meeting by welcoming parent community, CFFA Board and new members to be part of election for 2018-19 school year
- Election for school year 2018-19, please note all participant must be present in order to be selected for CFFA board position. Attached is statement from each participant sent earlier for your reference.
- Principal's update:
- Principal's updates
- SSC meeting
- Fence project update
- General updates like Open House / Testing dates etc.
- Any other business.
- Anusha to update on her reach out to Great Schools and follow-up Q/A about school rating this year.
- Teacher Representative Update
- President's update
- Meeting Minutes Approval
- Budget Q/A - please review and bring in your questions/clarification
- Music Teacher
- Safety Patrol Flyer Responses / Next Step?
- Any other business
- VP updates, if any
- Pioneer pledge status for this year collection - Online/By Check (Huiling / Rupesh / Alva ), Quick book updates to audience
- Classroom funds status, any other business (Jyothi )
- Any other business?
See you at the meeting !!!
CFFA President 2017-18