Please "Join a Classroom" by clicking on the link on the left. If you know parents who are new to the community but haven't joined Konstella, this is your chance to send them an "Invite" (also on left when you login) from Konstella to join.
If you have moved and do not wish to receive messages from Konstella, mark these messages as spam in your email client and you will be removed by our Konstella admin.
If you need help with Konstella, send an email to email@example.com.
- Expect pedestrians. Lots of them. Kids too. They dart through the street. And dart back! Do not assume anything. Go REALLY SLOW.... be prepared to stop!
- Leave early.
- Please check the signs on the street - e.g. parking is not allowed along Plymouth between the school and Covington, as well as some other nearby streets.
- Please do not block driveways.
- Please do not use driveways to turn around. You are encroaching private property .
- No parking on the school parking lot i.e. next to YMCA, lunch tables or in front of the school. It does not matter whether you are visiting the office for a minute or classroom for an hour.
- Please do not use cell phone - even on speakerphone or headset - inside the school drop off area.
- Drop off only in front of the school (in front of rooms 1-3)
- No left turn from Plymouth into drop off area . You must enter from Covington side.
- No left turn out of drop off area to Plymouth. You must turn right on Plymouth.
- Turning left from Covington to Plymouth will be a long wait. You have the Stop sign. Cross traffic on Plymouth does not have a stop sign. If they stopped, they did for the pedestrians. Do not try to squeeze yourself in.
- Please follow the instructions of the crossing guards. Please volunteer if you can (check the sign up on Konstella).
- If you need to help your child unload their bags, school supplies etc., please do not use drop off area. That area needs to keep moving. Please park and walk over.