The 6th graders will be returning this afternoon. We are excited to welcome them home.
To safely dismiss 117 students, please read and follow the check-out logistics:
1. When buses arrive, please let all students get out of the buses and follow their teachers to the designated area.
2. DO NOT PICK UP LUGGAGE DIRECTLY FROM BUS AND CURBSIDE. This helps minimize theft, chaos and ensure safety of pedestrians. Parent volunteers will unload and sort 234 bags for each class.
3. Sandwiches will be provided to students while they wait for their adults.
4. ADULTS NEED TO SIGN OUT THEIR STUDENTS WITH A TEACHER before getting luggage.
5. After sign-out, you can pick up your bags from designated area for each class.
We will announce in Konstella when the buses leave YMCA, and again when the buses approach Fremont.
Thanks again for your support.
Crystal and Corinna