Hello Chadbourne Families,
Teacher's appreciation week is coming up next week and here are the suggested activities for families and students to show appreciation to our wonderful teachers.
1. Monday 5/6 - Bring a flower for your teacher.
2. Tuesday 5/7 - Bring a hand made or store bought card/note for your teacher telling them why you appreciate them.
3. Wednesday 5/8 - CFFA hosts a luncheon for all teachers and gives them gift cards. Please contribute towards the expenses by donating any amount you can. You can drop your cash or check donations (checks made out to CFFA) in the "Teacher Appreciation Lunch Box" in the school office.
4. Thursday 5/9 - Bring school supplies day. Teachers need a lot of different items for their classrooms and you can show your appreciation by contributing to supplies they use frequently and have to buy on their own such as Dry Erase Markers , 8.5 X 11 Card Stock Paper, Correction Tape, Colored Pens for grading papers, Postits, Art Supplies, Sharpies, Cute Stamps for grading papers (i.e. Good Job, Smiley Face, things like that), Pre-sharpened #2 pencils, etc.
5. Friday 5/10 - Bring a treat day. Students can bring healthy treats such as fruits or their teacher's favorite candy/chocolates or baked goods.
P.S - Don't forget to show your appreciation for our School admin staff - Trudy, Rod and Tammi on Administrative Assistant's Day tomorrow 5/1!