Good Evening my pioneer families.
I am very excited for this upcoming year. I hope you all had a great time with friends and family. There are a few things that are different this year:
1. Mrs. Viegas is covering our secretary position and a sub will be covering for her. Please be patient as Mrs. Viegas, myself and Mr. Rod (who is only here until 9) are working hard to get everything done.
2. There is no MAZE day, everything is done through Infinite Campus, to add and update any information.
3. Classes will be able to be seen the end of day tomorrow 8/12/2022. If you do not see anything please check again Monday morning, and if there is still nothing please feel free to call.
4. Picture day information will be sent out soon.
5. I am trying a new way to do the newsletter and will have that to you Monday.
6. There will be Breakfast provided from 7:30 - 8:25, but all students are to be lined up for class before their bell.
7. Test kits are available for all students and we will have those available 8/12/2022 from 8:30 - 11 and 8/15/2022 from 8:30 - 11. Depending on the number of students who get them we may ad time on 8/16/2022. If you come to get tests you are only to be in the front of the school. Teachers are in meetings and getting ready to start the year so please respect our ask.
Thank you for your continued support and are excited to see all our students.