CAS Nashua Soup Kitchen Collection Update:
We have collected 870 lbs. of donations towards our 1,000-lb. goal!
Please send any last-minute donations tomorrow.
Thank you, CAS, for helping to support those in-need in our community!
Charlotte Avenue Food Drive for the
Nashua Soup Kitchen
Charlotte Avenue would like to fill “We Care” boxes for the Soup Kitchen during the month of February. Our goal is to collect 1000 pounds of items. Donations kindly due by February 19th. Thank you.
NSKS Top Ten most-needed items:
- Cereal -- hot or cold, any brand, flavor or size
- Canned protein like tuna and chicken, turkey or ham
- Pasta-any brand or type
- Peanut Butter
- Shampoo/Deodorant/ Body Wash or bars of Soap
- Soups – canned, boxed, any flavor (broth or hearty)
- Toothbrushes & toothpaste (ask your dentist for samples!)
- Diapers (Especially larger size 5-6/adult; open packs ok)
- Toilet Paper (any amount)
We take hotel size as well as family size bottles of shampoo, conditioner, lotion, etc!
Donations can be brought to the CAS Stage in the Cafeteria