Hello skiing and riding families! Crotched Mountain has released the Voyager discounted pass, lesson & rental program for the 2021 season.
Please note that this year, due to COVID-19, our club will not offer coordinated rides. If you decide to participate, parents are solely responsible for transportation, gearing up and getting to lessons.
We are happy to answer any questions you have! On top of this year's heightened safety rules, Vail Resorts (which owns Crotched Mountain) has changed several of their processes. Please look over the attached documents carefully if you plan to participate. Payment and waiver will be required prior to the holiday break. Depending on participation, we may need to set up a collection time mid-month - We will be in touch directly with any participants.
Last day to register is: Dec. 15 at 11:59 pm
- Registration site: snow.com/skiclubmemberregistration
- Charlotte Ave's Ski Club Code: CRCHAR20501-085
- **Once you have entered this club code, click Tab**
- Pricing does NOT show on the registration site.
- Lift @ $149
- Lesson @ $80
- Rental @ $60
- Payment and waiver (preferably cash or check) will be collected over the next two weeks - I will reach out to individual parents to make arrangements
- This year's voyager pass is only good for the 5 Friday evenings that our group is scheduled for: Jan 8, 15, 22, 29, and Feb 5. It does not become a full season's pass after Feb 22 as usual and there will not be the two additional free-ski Fridays as usual.
- We will receive 1 chaperone pass for every 8 children in our group. There are unfortunately no discounted parent tickets this year and all tickets need to be purchased online ahead of time.
Thank you! Looking forward to a strange and wonderful season!
Charlotte Ave Ski Club