Just a reminder: It will be very helpful to us if you sign your kids up on the Crotched Mountain website BEFORE Thanksgiving. That will help us estimate numbers. Sign ups OFFICIALLY end Dec. 6.
2019-2020 Charlotte Ave Ski Club
Come join the Charlotte Ave Ski Club! Open to all students, special student pricing available, and…early release on Friday afternoons!
- January 10, January 17, January 24, January 31, February 7
- Make Up Dates: February 14, February 21
- 5 visit passes are just $149
- Do you have younger kids? Children 6 and under can get a Scout Pass for $60
- 5 lessons are just $70
- 5 weeks of rentals are $50
- Helmet Rentals are $30
- Prices go up after December 18, 2019
- New this year: NO BUS. We will carpool to the mountain. We already have several parents willing to drive. This is going to require coordination BUT it will save us money and get us there earlier – it will be WORTH IT.
★★ All 5 visit passes are eligible for Explorer Youth End of Season Passes after Feb 17, 2019
(Includes a total of 7 mountains!!!!) Just in time for February Vacation ★★
Explorer Youth Season Passes are just $399 to buy outright. You do not need to be part of the ski club. All Youth 7-17 can purchase these passes through the Charlotte Ave Ski Club (tell your older kids and neighbors!)
See website for more information:
Group Name: CMCHARAVE
**The website can be very difficult to navigate. It is best viewed on a desktop (not mobile). For assistance please contact our Crotched Mountain rep Amy Daniels: firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 588-3668 ext 233. She is HAPPY to sign your child up over the phone!**
Interested in chaperoning? Please let us know!
Looking for gear? Check out the SKI SWAP at Nashua South High School Gym over Thanksgiving - Nov. 27, and Nov. 29 through Dec. 1. Flyer attached for more info.
Ski Club Coordinators:
Stephen DiBona email@example.com 603-387-3667
Jessica Read firstname.lastname@example.org 603-547-5380
We will set up a Konstella group for quick group messaging so make sure to join Konstella! If you haven’t yet, let one of us know and we will add you. Join by selecting Ski Club in the Committees section as a "volunteer."