Welcome to this Week’s PTA Weekly Press!
Vol I, No 18. June 02, 2020.
Every Tuesday during the school year, you will find CP PTA related information in the PTA Weekly Press. Here’s this week’s good news message from CP alum Ethan Hua:
Dear friends and family of College Park:
As you may remember back in February of this year, in the spirit of the Campus Kindness Project, College Park had launched the H.O.P.E. (Help Our Planet Earth) Uniforms Program that collects gently used boys/girls school uniforms, and donating them back to the College Park community to meet students' growing needs.
I am glad to report that since the launch of the project, over 100+ pieces of uniforms were distributed to the current College Park families to meet their needs and also contributed to help save planet earth! Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the H.O.P.E. Uniforms Program had to be temporarily put on hold. However, as the school district is preparing for the re-opening of the school campuses, I am looking forward to resuming the program to meet the needs of new and current College Park families.
If you have outgrown school uniforms and not want them to end up at the landfills, please donate them to the H.O.P.E. (Help Our Planet Earth) Program and they will be passed onto families who will appreciate them. This especially applies to the current 5th graders as they will be graduating from College Park in two weeks. If they no longer need to wear school uniforms to middle school next year, what a better way to clean out the closets while helping other fellow College Park families at the same time!
Previously, if the uniforms were not indicated as pre-washed, I would wash them before distribution. However, during the current pandemic situation, access to the laundromats and cleaners may be more challenging so I kindly ask you to donate clean/washed uniform for easier distribution purposes. Donations can be dropped off from June 8 (Monday) to June 10 (Wednesday) during school hours (8 am to 4 pm) at the College Park donation bins located at the lunch court.
As we approach July/August, I will send out more information to the College Park families who may need next size up uniforms for their child/children, please send an e-mail to email@example.com if you have any questions.
Thank you in advance for all your help!
(College Park alum and current 6th grader at Bayside)
Contact Info PTA Board of Directors 2019-2020
- Principal Steven Chuang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- President Jon Wu <email@example.com>
- Executive VP Pinkey Tsang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Secretary Doug Christini <email@example.com>
- Treasurer Cathy Lin <firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Financial Secretary Jennifer Li <email@example.com>
- VP Membership John Gieseker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- VP Programs Shauna Lawry <email@example.com>
- VP Fundraising Winnie Tungpagasit <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
- Community Liaison Connie Chang Chinchio <email@example.com>
- Historian Theresa Shek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Auditor Hsuan-Pei Lin <email@example.com>,
- Parliamentarian Allison Ng <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Elected 2020-2021 PTA Officers:
President: John Gieseker
Exec VP: Pinkey Tsang
Treasurer: Cathy Lin
Secretary: Doug Cristini
Financial Secretary: Cathy Szeto
Programs: Shauna Lawry
Fundraising: Winnie Tungpagasit
Community Liaison: Otto Rodriguez-Batres
Membership: Connie Chang
Historian: Theresa Shek
Auditor: Paul Willard
Parliamentarian: Drake Lobo (to be appointed by President-elected)