Happy Labor Day College Park Families!
Thank you to the small but dedicated group who came out to the Kick-off meeting, and to those of you who have emailed me with questions. As many of the questions are the same, instead of replying individually, I hope to cover most of the information below.
- The volunteer sign-ups for the year are complete and posted on Konstella under the corresponding Grade Level Committee. Sign-ups for all grades are also posted under the
Art in Action Volunteers Committee. To sign up, locate the "More" dropdown box at the top of your screen, select "sign-ups", and add your name to the dates you choose. Note that there are two types of volunteers, Lead Docent & Assistants.
- Lead Docent volunteers will lead the class through the discussion and project and should either attend a hands-on training or view the webinar training. Training starts this week, and continues through the first week of October. You can view & sign up for training at artinaction.org without a login.
- To view the online lessons, please follow the links below for new or returning users as appropriate. I will also post these link in the Art in Action Volunteers Committee for future reference.
If you had an account last year you must log in to the website:
1. Log in to the website teach.artinaction.org
2. To activate 2019-20 online access go to: https://teach.artinaction.org/register/college-park-elementary-2019/
3. Enter this access code: CollegePark2019-20
**If you cut and paste the access code, make sure there are no spaces in front of it or you will get an error message**
If this is your first time on our website you will need to register.
1. To register for online access go to: https://teach.artinaction.org/register/college-park-elementary-2019/
2. Enter this access code: CollegePark2019-20
After registering, click this link to go http://teach.artinaction.org/login/, enter your email and password.
As always, the schedules are subject to change based on classroom and school events. I will try to send an email out as soon as possible if a class is to be rescheduled or canceled.
Thank you so much for supporting Art at College Park, and if you have any further questions, please email me, or stop by Room 24. Hope to see you in Art Class!