Welcome to the Winter session of After School Clubs!
Fall was a successful trial for online clubs and we are pleased to offer the following Winter clubs with a few more new offerings added to the list:
- Fun with Face Painting taught by Drea Jacome Patocny (whose amazing work some of you might know from parties and events around town)
- Sublime Colors Painting Club (water color) taught by talented local artist Elina Lorenz
- Dungeons and Dragons
- Books and Crafts - an artistic outlet for the younger students, offered by Sra. Alban
- Mystery Bag Eco Art - who knows what art project you'll find in the bag from Sra. Webb!
- Escape Room - Escape the Ender Dragon: A Minecraft Escape Room of Puzzles and Trivia. A top Outschool instructor will be teaching this "mini-club" which will only meet 2 times.
- Learn how to debate from the members of the Princeton High School Debate Team, led by Maya Lerman
- Lip-Sync Battle Club where kids can let loose and perform live, led by CP parent Danny Freund
- Science seeds - Science Toys! A hands-on, project based club with age appropriate topics.
- 2 New Drama clubs in partnership with McCarter Theatre, who are bringing 2 of their most popular programs for K-2 and 3-5
Registration will begin on Monday, January 11th at 8pm. We will be opening some of the clubs to Riverside and Johnson Park this session and their enrollment will start on the 14th. Spaces are limited, so if you are interested, please make sure to register promptly. Registration will take place at https://www.homeroom.com/sites/community-park-elementary-school-princeton. Please check your account (or sign up for an account) and be “ready to register”. Please note, once you put a club into your cart, you have 25 minutes to check out. The club is reserved for you for 25 minutes and is released if you don’t check out within that time. If you don't see Community Park Elementary School, type it into the search bar at the top of the screen and it will come up.
The Winter clubs will start during the week of January 25th and will run for 6 weeks. The EXCEPTION is Escape Room which only meets for 2 sessions, 1/28 and 2/4. Prices are adjusted. Clubs begin at 3:30pm.
To request a scholarship, please email the CP Parker Bear Fund at email@example.com or call the CP main office at 609-806-4230 for more information.
If you have any questions, please send me a message or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks and we look forward to another fun season of clubs!