Tue, Mar 8 - Fri, Mar 11
Community Park School
CP Book Fair
Tuesday, March 8 - Friday, March 11
8:30 am – 3:00 pm
Some important info about this year's Book Fair:
- Students will be allowed to purchase books during their class visit, if you so wish. In prior years, students compiled a "wish list" of books during their class visit, and then payment, along with the wishlist, were returned to school. This will still be done for families who prefer to review their student's selections before purchasing.
- We strongly recommend using Scholastic's E-wallet for your student's purchases. While cash (and credit cards) will also be accepted, this is much more convenient and there are no worries about students misplacing cash. Information about E-wallet and how to sign up can be found here: https://bookfairs.scholastic.com/bookfairs/cptoolkit/homepage.do?method=homepage&url=communityparkelemschool1.
- Returns are not permitted so please be sure to talk to your student about what they are allowed to purchase. Note: In addition to books, there are non-book items at the fair like pencils, erasers, journals, etc.
- You can also visit the CP Book Fair with your child on Wednesday, March 9, and Thursday March 10, from 1-3pm on both days (CP has half days for parent-teacher conferences.)
- Teacher Wish Lists will be available at the Book Fair, if you would like to donate a book to a classroom, a specials class, or the library.
- We still need parent volunteers to make this event a success. Please sign up here.