Our first students visited the CP Book Fair today! Over the next week, you should receive a wishlist from your student that s/he filled out during their visit to the fair. Below are options for purchasing books.
1) In Person: Families may shop the book fair after school on Wednesday, May 5, from 1:30-3:30pm. Cash and credit cards accepted. (Due to a lack of volunteers, there will be no Saturday hours for the book fair. ) NOTE: The book fair has been moved indoors to Rm. 136 in the kindergarten wing. Please follow the signs when you arrive.
2) Via eWallet: Scholastic offers a convenient option called eWallet, which allows parents to set up an account with a balance that we can use to buy the books from your student's wishlist (we can look up by last name). Sign up for eWallet here.
3) Cash Via Backpack: Return your student's book fair wishlist along with cash the next day, and your book order will be fulfilled and sent home with your student (along with change).
- Book wish lists must be returned no later than Monday, May 10.
- Remote students are welcome to shop the fair in-person on Wednesday after school, or on Friday morning from 8:30am-9:30am. (Instructions for shopping the fair remotely will be sent out via email to the Remote students.)
- CP merchandise will be available for purchase during family shopping hours on Wednesday, May 5, 1:30-3:30pm.
Teachers will also be making their classroom wishlists, which will be posted to each class, and a copy will be available at the book fair.
All proceeds support CP PTO activities. Thank you!!