Welcome to the CP PTO Newsletter. Please check your Konstella feed for the most recent updates.
Bienvenidos al boletín informativo de la PTO de CP. Mire por favor sus actualizaciones de noticias en Konstella para detalles más recientes.
- Back-to-School Night / Noche de regreso a clases - Thursday, Sept. 21, 6 p.m.
- Bicibús - Friday, Sept. 22, 7:50 a.m.
- No School / No hay clase (Yom Kippur) - Monday, Sept. 25
- PTO Meeting about the PPS Facilities Referendum / Reunión general de PTO sobre el referéndum de instalaciones - Friday, Sept. 29, 8:30 a.m.
IN THIS ISSUE
- Volunteers Needed: Fall Fundraiser, Room Parents, & More!
- Your PTO at Work: Fall Potluck Picnic & Mural Ribbon Cutting
- Save the Date! Fall Fundraiser at the Ivy Inn
- Annual Donations Drive
- Princeton Girl Scouts
- International Day of Peace Craft Making
- Sustainable Princeton's 2023 eCommuter Fest
- Disney Pixar's Coco in Concert at the McCarter Theatre
Please consider volunteering with the PTO. We can't do all we do without you.
- Fall Fundraiser:
- Help plan and/or staff this casual, adults-only event on Oct. 13 at 6 p.m.--our biggest fundraiser of the year!
- Commitment: Attend a few planning meetings and/or work a shift at the event. Click to sign up.
- Room Parents:
- We're still looking for room parents to help with the 3rd Grade Green Class and both 5th Grade sections.
- Commitment: A few hours per quarter. Plan parties, coordinate teacher gifts, and communicate with teachers & families. Click to sign up.
- Other Opportunities:
Your PTO at Work: Fall Potluck Picnic & Mural Ribbon Cutting
Thank you to everyone who came out, brought a dish, and volunteered at the Picnic. It was a great start the school year and a wonderful celebration of the new mural!
|Ribbon Cutting Ceremony with Ms. Jones, Marlon Davila, and CP Class of 2023 leaders||CP families, alumni, Board members, and PPS leaders gathered for the Ceremony.|
|Craft inspired by Bolivian artist Roberto Mamani Mamani||A few of the amazing dishes CP families brought to share|
|Dance Off: Adults vs. Kids||CP loves to party!|
Save the Date: Fall Fundraiser at the Ivy Inn
Friday, October 13, 6 - 9 p.m.
Mark your calendars for CP's annual fundraiser in support of enrichment activities, classroom supplies, and special events.
Annual Donations Drive
Direct donations from parents and caregivers are a key source of revenue for the PTO. Please take a moment to read about our '23-'24 fundraising priorities--including critical playground improvements--and consider giving what you can.
Princeton Girl Scouts
Is your girl looking to make new friends, get active in her community, and have fun? Then Girl Scouts is the place for her! In Girl Scouts, your girl will shine in confidence-boosting, girl-approved exciting experiences.
Help girls make friends, plan new adventures, and build a better world with Girl Scouts. Be the one who brings people together by teaming up with a friend or neighbor to start a Girl Scout troop. Girl Scouts is about fun, learning, and sisterhood, and if you’re organized, kind, and welcoming, you would make a great Girl Scout troop volunteer!
The more adult volunteers we have on board, the faster we can form troops. Please fill out our general interest form, and someone from our volunteer team will be in touch shortly!
Thursday, Sept. 21, 3 - 6 p.m. at the Princeton Public Library
To celebrate the International Day of Peace, kids of all ages are invited to drop by the third floor to create and decorate paper cranes and butterflies as part of a collaborative art project.
Wednesday, Oct. 4, 7 p.m. at the McCarter Theatre Center
Projected on a big screen and accompanied by the 20-member Orquesta Folclórica Nacional de México, experience the Oscar®-winning Disney Pixar classic like never before. Coco in Concert features a screening of the complete film with Oscar® and Grammy®-winning composer Michael Giacchino’s musical score performed live and conducted by Esin Aydingoz. Click for more info.
|P.S. - We Hear You|
For general thoughts regarding PTO activities or how parents can further help support CP, please contact Co-Presidents Nicole Pezold Hancock, Chris Santarpio, & Erica Snyder at email@example.com.
Thanks for reading!