Welcome to the CP PTO Newsletter. Please check your Konstella feed for the most recent updates.
Bienvenidos al boletín informativo de la PTO de CP. Mire por favor sus actualizaciones de noticias en Konstella para detalles más recientes.
- PPS Vaccine Clinic - Thursday, February 17, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- No School (President's Day) - Monday, February 21
IN THIS ISSUE
- Teacher Appreciation Valentine's Day Tea time
- Vaccine Card Information
- Weekly Covid Testing Sign-Up Information
- Princeton Perks 2022
- Passive Giving
- Black History Month Events
- PPS Vaccine Clinic
- PPS Covid Dashboard
Valentine's Day Staff Appreciation Tea Time
The CPPTO celebrated our staff with a Valentine's Day tea time celebration to show our gratitude for all they do for our children. The staff appreciated the surprise and especially loved the chocolate covered strawberries!
Vaccine Card Information
If your child(ren) are vaccinated against Covid, please help our nurse and staff by uploading the information to the PowerSchool Parent Portal. This information helps staff determine accurate quarantine information during the contact tracing process. Go here to find the directions on how to upload the vaccine information in English or here for Español.
Weekly Covid testing available for our students
One way to stop the spread of COVID is by registering to have your child tested weekly on Mondays at school with a saliva PCR. Surveillance COVID testing is available for students through Mirimus, Inc. Sign your child up here!
Princeton Perks 2022
On Sale Until February 25
Just a couple of weeks left to get your Princeton Perks 2022 card! Purchase your card here!
Use AmazonSmile on your mobile app: Open the app and find "Settings" in the main menu (☰). Tap on "AmazonSmile" and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile on your phone.
CP gets 0.95% from each receipt, which adds up quickly.
Drop your receipts in the McCaffrey's box located in CP's main entrance vestibule.
Redeeming Box Tops clips is easier than ever. No clipping! Just a quick scan and done. Here's how:
February is Black History Month!
Check out the links below for a variety of events and opportunities to learn more about the history of African-Americans in Princeton.
- Black History Month Events hosted by Rutgers University Paul Robeson Cultural Center.
- Overcoming: Reflections on Struggle, Resilience, and Triumph featuring artist, activist and writer Rhinold Ponder. Exhibit at the Arts Council of Princeton through March 5.
- The Albert E. Hinds Memorial Tour: African American Life in Princeton.
- Explore the Witherspoon-Jackson Historical and Cultural Society’s Heritage Plaques.
- The Princeton Plan: 70 Years of School Integration.
- The Princeton Fugitive Slave: The Trials of James Collins Johnson.
- Princeton Plan: Fifty Years Later. This short documentary tells the story of school integration in Princeton, a process that was nationally recognized and dubbed the “Princeton Plan.”
- It Happened Here: New Jersey. This Emmy-nominated series captures short narratives about New Jersey’s remarkable history.
- Princeton and Slavery Project. Completed in 2017, the Princeton and Slavery project includes dozens of essays, documents, and multimedia visualizations that trace the University and town’s connections to the institution of slavery.
PPS Vaccine Clinic
Valley Road Administration Building
Thursday, February 17 - 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
PPS is hosting a vaccine clinic for unvaccinated students and families. Please go here to sign up for an appointment. Be sure to bring a copy of the Pfizer Consent Form and the Covid Vaccine Consent Form to your appointment.
PPS Covid Dashboard
Stay up-to-date on covid cases in our schools by checking out PPS's covid dashboard, which is updated weekly.
|P.S. - We Hear You|
For general thoughts regarding PTO activities or how parents can further help support CP, please contact Co-Presidents Georgette Stern, Montana Vasquez-Grinnell, and Amalie Leano at email@example.com.
Thanks for reading!