Sun, Oct 27 3:08pm
Check out these great events for Special Education families:
Parent Wellness Group - Let's Take Care of Ourselves
- We all know as parents engaged in a sometimes bumpy and demanding journey that the days are long but the years are short. As the new school year begins, let us pledge to take care of ourselves and explore together the many methods that can bring us greater balance, wellness and peace. All parents are welcome!
- November 14, 2019, time and location TBD - An Ayurveda cooking session will be offered by Gitanjali Bakshi to complement October's yoga session. Ayurveda refers to traditional Indian medicine and a holistic way of living. We will learn, cook and eat together! (It is recommended but not mandatory to attend the October yoga session detailed above). Limited number of participants; please RSVP to Corine with a text to 609-865-3509 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. After your registration has been confirmed, you will receive location details.
- To learn more, ask questions or suggest topics, please email email@example.com
"Coffee Talk" Series for Special Education Parents
- Saturday, November 16, 2019 , 9:45 - 11:00 am
- Saturday, December 7, 2019, 9:45 - 11:00 am
- Saturday, January 18, 2020, 9:45 - 11:00 am
- Location: Blue Bears Cafe, Princeton Shopping Center
- Presented by the Special Education PTO of Princeton. Grab a drink & a nibble and join us for an informal conversation about topics of interest to families with students receiving special education services in Princeton. This will not be a formal presentation, but rather a parent-led group conversation. This is a great chance to meet other parents, ask questions and share knowledge. All are welcome!
- No need to RSVP, just show up. Feel free to bring your child (with a book, iPad or homework).
- Contact Ginny Bryant at bryant.us.uk@gmail.
com with any questions.
Round-Table Discussion with the PPS Superintendent, Assistant Superintendent, Director of Student Services and Supervisor of Guidance
- SAVE THE DATE - Wednesday, December 4 , 2019, 7:00 - 8:30 pm
- Location: John Witherspoon Middle School, Library Learning Commons
- Join Superintendent Steve Cochrane, Assistant Superintendent Annie Kosek, Director of Student Services Micki Crisafulli and Supervisor of Guidance K-12 Kristina Donovan to hear about the district's priorities and actions to support students with special learning needs. Parents will also have an opportunity to ask questions and to share their thoughts.