Please join parents from around the district for a series of Special Education events. (See list below.)
And if you'd like to assist with special education issues at CP, it's never too late to join the Special Ed Committee (click on green Committees link in the left menu, then scroll down to select and join).
- Join us to meet the Student Services leadership team, Special Education staff, the Special Education PTO advisory liaisons for your school, and other parents!
- The Student Services leadership team will highlight their special education priorities for the year and discuss feedback and trends shared by parents in our Spring focus groups and the Summer survey.
- Join Ginny Bryant, fellow special education parent and PTO Advisory Board member, for informal conversation to learn more about various topics of interest to special education families. This will not be a formal presentation, but rather a parent-led group conversation. This is a great chance to meet other parents, ask questions and share knowledge.
- No need to RSVP, just show up. Feel free to bring your child (with a book, iPad or homework).
- Contact Ginny Bryant at bryant.us.uk@gmail.
com with any questions.
- Come meet the candidates for the Princeton Public School Board of Education. Ask questions, learn more about their perspectives and support for special education services in our district.
- Your vote is very important! Board members are responsible for approving all major policies and staffing for the district, so making an informed vote matters and will impact our students.