The CP Library Presents an
Outdoor Mural Collaboration with Local Artist
"What begins as an idea soon becomes a world full of possibilities."
The Fifth Grade Class of 2023, CP teachers, and the CP PTO are excited to announce a special collaboration with local artist and CP alum Marlon Davila to bring to life a student-inspired mural on the playground wall near the library!
Along with librarian Mrs. Jones, the Fifth Graders will spearhead this creative effort to send a message of joy, togetherness, and kindness that celebrates CP and our community. In addition to their leadership as they inspire the rest of the student body to get excited to lend a painting hand, the Fifth Grade will work closely with Marlon on the mural's design as their Legacy Gift to the school.
Help us achieve this artistic dream for our school by signing your child up for one of our special Teacher Organized Fundraising Parties. Click below to get more information and to sign up!
- BINGO NIGHT with Ms. McDaniel and Ms. Jones (grades K-2): Wed, Jan. 25, 6:15-7:15pm
- BINGO NIGHT with Mr. Rodos and Ms. Jones (grades 3-5): Thurs, Jan. 26, 6:15-7:15pm
- BOARD GAMES with Mr. Rodos (grades 3-5): Tues, Jan. 31, 3-4pm
- ARTS & CRAFTS with Sra. Aguilar (grades K-2): Tues, Jan. 31, 3-4pm
- LEGOS with Mr. Rodos (grades 3-5): Wed, Feb. 1, 3-4pm
- BUILDING BLOCKS with Mr. Rodos (grades 3-5): Thur, Feb. 2, 3-4pm
- ORIGAMI ANIMALS with Srta. Charvet (grades 3-5): Thurs, Feb 2, 3-4pm
- SLIME! with Ms. Shea (grades 3-5): Wed, Feb. 8, 3-4pm
- LIBRARY NIGHT with Mrs. Jones (grades K-2): Thurs, Feb. 9, 6:15-7:15pm
- SPANISH GAMES with Sra. Avila (grades 3-5): Thurs Feb 16, 3-4pm
- GO NOODLE DANCE PARTY with Ms. Fairweather (grades K-2): Tues, Feb 21, 3-4pm
- ARTS & CRAFTS with Srta. Mulrooney and Ms. Czelusniak (grades 3-5): Thurs, Feb 23, 3-4pm
- ARTS & CRAFTS with Srta. Mulrooney and Ms. Czelusniak (grades 3-5): Tues, Feb 28, 3-4pm
- CHESS with Sr. Blejwas (grades 1-5): Wed, Mar. 15, 3-4pm
Have questions? Contact CP Library Committee Chair Jennifer Henderson via Konstella or at firstname.lastname@example.org.