Crestwood PTO is offering a Kidzone during Parent-Teacher Conferences. The Kidzone will be held in the gymnasium, and staffed with 2-3 qualified babysitters. Please send kids with a device, homework or a book to read. Take note of our guidelines below.
- Children must be of ages 3 and up and fully potty trained to be left in the Kidzone.
- Children must be signed out by their parent(s).
- Parents cannot leave the building while your child is in the Kidzone.
- The Kidzone encourages books, homework or handheld devices from home.
- We do not encourage loud activities, horseplay, or running in the Kidzone.
- We ask that all you bring is water for your child, no snacks PLEASE.
We hope this free service will be fun for your child(ren) and give parents the opportunity to participate in this important evening with your child’s teacher.