This was a banner year for PTO fundraising efforts, and we couldn't do it without the support of our generous Crestwood community. Thank you for allowing us to enhance learning opportunities for all of our students by allowing us to provide needed materials and educational programming!
As you know, these funds go to ...
- First Day Teacher Grants: materials for teachers to start the school year
- Teacher Grants: bigger ticket items to enhance student earning
- Capital Expenditures : improvements to the building and larger purchases impacting all students (Book of the Month, Cubbies for Classrooms)
- Social Events: Ice Cream Social, Muffins and Misses, Donuts and Dudes, Trunk or Treat, Pancakes and PJs, Game Night, Variety Show, and more
- CEDC: support for projects and events hosted by Crestwood Dad's Club like Build Night and the Cubby Building Project
- Educational Opportunties/Hospitality Events: Ability Awareness, Assemblies, Cultural Day/Night, DARE Graduation, Veteran's Day, and more
- Staff Appreciation: conference dinners and monthly events for our amazing teachers and staff
Because of our success this year, we are able to think bigger for future years and open the doors to new learning opportunities for our students. If you haven't yet made a gift this year, please consider doing so before the end of the year. Surplus funds help us to plan for the future and grow our impact on the school community. We have some exciting plans on the horizon.
Checks or cash can be sent in or donate online here:
100% of your donation will go to Crestwood PTO. Since the Crestwood PTO is a 501(c)(3) charity, your donation may be tax deductible. Also check with your company and see if they offer a Matching Gift program. You may be able to make your donation go even farther!