Mon, May 2 8:00am - Thu, May 5 12:00pm
1 day before
We are excited to let you know, we are celebrating staff/teacher appreciation week from May2 to May5. Traditionally PTA hosts potluck lunch and does decorations in the staff lounge
We encourage all parents to participate in same by signing up your name for potluck breakfast and lunch in Signup Sheet. Please extend your help in decoration, setup and cleanup.
When is Staff Appreciation Potluck:
- Monday May2nd Breakfast 8:00 am - 8:30am
- Tuesday May3rd Lunch 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
- Wednesday May4th Lunch 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
How to provide food:
- Please either drop food at office in person or give to your kid.
- Packed food items can be dropped few days ahead at your convenience
- Please drop food before 8am for breakfast days i.e Monday May 2nd.
- Please put a label of ingredients on home cooked food.
What Food Items will be welcome:
- Suggested Item for Breakfast
- Box of bagels (Bagels & Shmear (Dozen)
- Box of Donuts (Couple Dozens)
- Muffins (2 - 4 dozens)
- Greek Yogurt box (24 from Costco)
- Green juice Large bottles from Costco (4)
- Sausage from Costco
- Box of Nutrition bars (on the go) from Costco
- Fresh fruits
- "Simply" orange juice
- Croissant sandwiches
- Suggested Item for Lunch
- Main Course / Side (15 - 20 people)
- Appetizers (15 - 20 people)
- Desert (20 - 25 people)
- Other Food Donation