Hello Delaveaga Families!
Our Spring Carnival is a just a few days away so we wanted to give you some last minute details!
Our remaining pre-sale dates are May 29 from 12:10-12:45pm, May 30th from 1:30-3pm and May 31 from 8-8:30am.
Pre-sale wristbands are $15 and $17 during the Carnival (May 31, 4-8pm)
$5 & $10 punchcards are also available during all ticket sale times.
Cash, check and credit cards are accepted.
New this Year
We are so thrilled to host Santa Cruz Parkour during the carnival. They have graciously offered to set-up a large obstacle/play course. This will be free for all children attending the carnival.
How you can HELP
- Please sign up to work a shift for your child's class booth. Click HERE to sign up. We may not be able to open all the games without your support!
- Donate desserts! They can be dropped off on the stage (cafeteria) starting Friday between 8am-3:30pm
- Lend us your pop-up canopies for shade! Those can get dropped off on the stage anytime this week and get picked up after the carnival or the following Monday. Please be sure to label them.
- Please sell those raffle tickets! Over 85 amazing prizes including 4 tickets to Disneyland.
- If you won an online auction item, you can pick it up at the school office during school hours.
- Don't forget to stop by the Art/Silent Auction during the Carnival. We have dozens of fabulous items to bid on including metal wall hangings, paintings, jewelry, 4 more Disneyland tickets and so much more.
- Winnings from art/silent auction can be picked up after the auction ends at carnival or June 3-6 at the school front office.
- cash, checks & credit cards are accepted for ticket sales, merchandise and auction
- Food sales are cash only
- Please do not block the side gate on Prospect Heights or park in any red zones
The PTC would like to extend a heart-felt thank you to our 2019 Carnival Sponsors. All of our Sponsors are Delaveaga families so please consider choosing local!
And of course, we appreciate all the commitments and contributions that the families and staff give to the Carnival. Our village always comes through and for that we are grateful.
See you all Friday!
The 2019 Carnival Committee