Wed, Mar 10 3:55pm
Get Ready to Build, Create and Have FUN!
LEGO MASTER CHALLENGE
The Del Mar Hills Lego Challenge begins Wednesday, March 10 and ends Friday, March 19th at 5pm.
Your challenge, should you choose to accept it:
- Choose a book you have read.
- Use Legos to build a creation that represents the book you chose.
- Think about characters, setting, theme, problem/solution.
- Take a picture or short video of your creation along with the book you chose, and email it to HillsLego@gmail.com.
- Video cannot exceed 20 seconds.
- In your submission please include your Name(s), Grade(s), and title of book.
- Judges will choose winners from three groups: Kinder, 1st and 2nd, 3rd and 4th, and 5th and 6th.
- Winners will be announced Monday, March 22.
- Builds will be judged on:
- Use of color
- Depiction of story through Lego
- All builds must be your original idea. You may not buy a Lego set and build it from directions.
- You may work with a partner, but partners must be in the same judging group (for example no 1st grader and 5th grader but 1st and 2nd are ok).
- Parent or older sibling help is not allowed.
- Video entry cannot exceed 20 seconds.
- Video or photo(s) of entry must be emailed by Friday, March 19th at 5pm.
- No late submissions will be accepted.