Come and join us for a safe, fun, and spooky Halloween Boo Thru!
This drive thru will be similar to pick up/drop off with staggered time spots with 4 stations.
1. Take Home Craft Station
2. Costume Judging Station (make sure to have your kids dress up!) and
Canned Food Drive for the San Diego Food Bank.
3. Ball Toss
4. Treat Station
To keep the event in line with current safety guidelines, everyone must stay in their cars no walk ups. For everyone’s safety, all families must remain seated and inside their cars at all times.
- Place a piece of paper with Student/Family names on it on the passenger side window.
- Please wear a mask during the drive thru.
- Cars will loop through the parking lot (like our regular dismissal). Please do not park and/or pull into a spot in the Del Mar Hills parking lot during drive-through.
- Last names beginning with A-F arrive at 5:00 p.m., H-R arrive at 5:30 p.m., S-Z arrive at 6 p.m. If your allotted time does not work, you can stop by at a different time.
Please feel free to decorate your car!
This is an optional and FREE event sponsored by the Hills and Heights PTA's.
Please RSVP below.