Physical Education Specialists engage students in skill-based activities, games, and sports that foster a love of physical movement. Students learn about the positive impact of physical activity on their health while fostering character development, compassion, and teamwork. Specialists keep students active and enhance each of our schools with their presence and impact on student well-being.
This is the last week of the Fall Campaign! Please support your child’s physical education program and the other STEAM+ classes by donating today at DMSEF.org.
- DMUSD PE Specialist at Del Mar Hills Academy
- Third year with DMUSD and previously taught middle school PE.
- Former Division 1 college Track & Field athlete
- Degree in Kinesiology, emphasizing Physical Education, Coaching and Conditioning
- Priority is to create an emotionally safe environment that supports all students and empowers them to reach their goals while having fun, becoming physically literate, and attaining moderate-vigorous physical activity
- Hopes to share her passion, experiences, and knowledge to inspire students to establish a long-lasting healthy lifestyle
- Loves playing beach volleyball, running, hiking, backpacking, snowboarding, traveling and hanging with her rescue dog, Cooper
Thank you, Coach G!