Hello SurfRider Families,
Red Ribbon Week, our annual, school-wide celebration of heathy choices, starts this Monday! Our theme this year is “Be You” as we celebrate what makes us, us. Check out the fun plans for the week listed below and in the attached fliers:
- Monday: add some RED to your outfit and get ready for the awesome BMX exhibition and Red Ribbon Week kick-off assembly!
- Tuesday: Choose a healthy snack with apples provided by Jimbo’s
- Wednesday: Be You all the way to your toes! Wear funky socks
- Thursday: Walk 2 School Day! Choose healthy transportation by walking to school, or parking and walking at one of three meet-up spots (Pinewood & Mango, Lozana & Durango, Northwest corner of Vons parking lot, see second attached flier).
- Friday: Team Up for Healthy Choices! Wear your favorite team apparel
The PTA would love one parent volunteer to lead our walking students from each meet-up location. Stay tuned to Konstella for a volunteer sign-up, and thank-you!