ALL ARE WELCOME/FREE CHILDCARE AVAILABLE
PLEASE JOIN US AND FIND OUT WHAT THE DUFFY PTO IS WORKING ON!
We welcome your questions and feedback to ensure we continue to meet the needs of our school community.
HANOC is a collaborative of the Town of West Hartford, West Hartford Housing Authority, West Hartford Public Schools and other community agencies. Some of the programs offered include after school homework help, family self-sufficiency assessment, games, events, playgroups, educational field trips, and more.
PTO GENERAL MEETING
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 20th, 6-7pm
- President’s Welcome/Intro
- Principal’s/Teacher Rep. Update
- Vice President’s/Nominating Committee Chair Update
- Brief overview of process to establish candidates for 2019/20 board positions
- Update on current open positions and nominees
- Targeted Spring Fundraiser to support technology
- Update on school wish lists for technology needs (Smartboards, device holders, IPADS for Mrs. Tierney)
- Volunteer Update
- Discuss updates to committees for 2019/20
- Plan to start recruiting committee chairs
- Committee Updates
- Budget Update
- Donations to the Bridge, FWHPS, Cultural Council
- Where to allocate generous donation from Dr. Wrubel ($500) We would like to earmark this toward a specific goal so that we can thank him.
- BOE Meeting Updates
- PTC Update:
- Tiered support services outline
- Communications Updates
- Upcoming Events
- EDI Coffee and Conversation: Equity and what it means to us at Duffy
- FWHPS Fundraiser
- Upcoming meetings/guest speakers/invite to BOE
- Q & A: all questions and feedback welcome!