Please join us at the
Duffy PTO Ice Cream Social
on Thursday, September 20th
from 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
on the Duffy playground!
We are excited to celebrate the start of a great year at Duffy with you! Come join us as we have some delicious ice cream and enjoy the company of the fabulous families of Duffy School.
- When you arrive, head to the Welcome Table - look for the balloons! Sign in, get your tickets for FREE ice cream, and make a name tag for the adults in your family.
- FYI - Duffy staff members, PTO board members and room parents will have neon name tags.
- Once you get your ticket, head over to get a scoop of chocolate or vanilla ice cream. There will be lemon sorbet for those looking for a non-dairy option. Don't forget to stop at the toppings tables! (The toppings will be nut-free.)
- Once you have your ice cream, then it's time to mingle! Please check out the PTO tables for information on PTO committees and Konstella.
- Look for the grade level balloons! There will be balloons at a meet-up spot for each grade level. Stop by with your child to visit his/her classmates and fellow parents.
- Complete the family scavenger hunt and drop it at the welcome table - you'll be entered in a drawing to win a $25 gift card to A.C. Petersen Farms!
- Please RSVP if you plan on attending. This will help us to order enough ice cream for everyone.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to seeing everyone there as we kick off the school year in a fun (and delicious) way!