New! Annual Halloween Parade - October 31st @ 9:00 am
- All students are encouraged to wear their costumes to school!
- Costumes must be appropriate for school. They should be simple and easy to put on. Make-up, face paint, or masks are not allowed. Please keep props (if any) to a minimum.
- Grade 5 students will lead the parade out the bus loop door, down the sidewalk to the street, and around the front lawn. All students will do one loop.
- You are invited to gather on the lawn, cheer for us, and take pictures!
Duffy Parents' Night Out is November 3rd
Parents' Night Out is less than a week away!! Don't miss out on a fun night with Duffy families!
- Over 80 Auction Items (includes teacher experiences, gift cards, Disney passes, a fire pit, and much more)
- Get your tickets online now or return the attached form! Tickets also sold at door.
- Click here for details on how to purchase raffle tickets.
New! PTO Meeting Minutes
Minutes from the 10.18 meeting can be found here.
New! School Start Time Update
Proposals have been presented at the recent BOE meeting for new school start times.
- The Rethinking School Start Times (RSST) Committee presented to the BOE opportunities and challenges to changing school start times.
- There were four scenarios proposed for new school start times. The Board has eliminated option 1 (High School start time @ 8:30) and Option 3 (Late start Wednesday replacing Early Dismissal Wednesday).
- They are now left with Option 2 (please see below) or Option 4 (retain the current school start/end times).
- There will be two more BOE meetings on Nov 7th and Nov 20th before the BOE makes the final decision that will affect the entire town.
Duffy Elementary School PTO
Like us on Facebook!