Rescheduled! Picture Retake Day - January 8th
- Any student not satisfied with the original portrait - Return your complete package minus the class picture to the photographer on retake day.
- Any student who was absent on the original day whether you are purchasing a package or not.
- Any student who did not purchase on the original day and would like to purchase a package.
Order forms are available in the school office or online at mylifetouch.com use picture day id: RI239065Q1.
View all activities on the Duffy Master Calendar.
Chess returns for annual winter session where new lessons and assignments will be introduced! The club meets in the Duffy library Fridays 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm and is for students grades K-5, no prior experience necessary. Click here for details. The registration deadline is January 6th. Send questions to Alexander Lumelsky.
New! Crayon and Marker Recycling
Marker recycling is back at Duffy and new this year is a crayon collection to recycle any unwanted crayons. A collection box will be located in the Main Office Monday, January 6th until the end of the month. Any brand of markers, highlighters, and dry erase markers are accepted (please no ballpoint pens). Any brand of crayons are accepted with or without wrappers (please do not unwrap any wrapped crayons). For additional information on the recycling programs please see the marker and crayon flyers. Contact Rebecca Faga with any questions.
Volunteer Spotlight ~ Looking for 1 or 2 Volunteers for Laminating Support
Looking for a way to help out our teachers and have a little time to donate each week?
* What is it? Duffy is looking for one or two volunteers to assist for 1-2 hours a week doing laminating work for the teachers.
* Responsibilities? Operate laminating machine. No prior skills necessary.
* Timing? The day of the week is up to you but it must be consistent (so teachers have a consistent weekly deadline to submit projects).
Duffy Elementary School PTO
Like us on Facebook!