Parents Night Out is less than a month away, and it is the biggest fundraiser of the year! Join us on November 2nd at Wampanoag Country Club from 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm. View full details here.
Tickets are $35 and can be purchased two ways:
- Credit card: click here to purchase tickets via Konstella
- Check: submit this form along with a check made payable to “Duffy PTO” in an envelope marked “PNO RSVP”
As part of the Parents' Night Out fundraiser, the PTO will be putting together raffle baskets sponsored by each grade and they need your help to fill the baskets! Click here to see how you can get involved.
Thank you for supporting the Duffy Auction!
Duffy Farmers Market & Garden Club Activity - October 17th @ 3:20 pm
New! School Picture Day - October 24th
View all activities on the Duffy Master Calendar.
Pie and Cookie Fundraiser - October 7th to October 21st
The PTO is sponsoring a Lyman Orchard Pie/Otis Spunkmeyer Cookie fundraiser with ALL proceeds supporting the continued project to diversify Duffy's books. Our goal is to raise $5000 for our students! Just in time for Thanksgiving, orders will be available for pick-up the afternoon of Wednesday, November 20th. All items MUST be picked up during this time.
Don't have time to sell Pies and Cookies?
If you can't participate in the fundraiser, please consider making a donation to the PTO. Donations can be made in two ways:
- Credit card: credit card donations to the Pie/Cookie Fundraiser Donation fundraiser can be made in Konstella here.
- Check: checks payable to Duffy PTO can be placed in your child's folder or dropped off in the main office (submit in an envelope labeled PTO Fundraiser Donation)
Thank you for your support!
New! Celebrate Duffy T-Shirt Contest
The PTO is challenging all students to create a t-shirt design that represents our Duffy community. The chosen design will be printed on a Spirit Wear t-shirt! Designs will be accepted in the main office until the morning of Tuesday, October 15th. Click here for details. Contact Courtney Pappalardo or Tiffany Smetak-Scurr with questions.
New! Committee Chair Position - Open!
The Duffy PTO is looking for 1-2 Volunteers to Chair the Conference Week Committee. Help give back to our wonderful Duffy Teachers!
* What is it? A committee to organize refreshments for teachers each day during conference week in November and March
* It's easy to get started. We have the sign-up sheets and event reports from the prior year to give you a roadmap and help you with the specifics!
Duffy Elementary School PTO
Like us on Facebook!