Parents Night Out is less than a month away, and it is the biggest fundraiser of the year! Join us on November 2nd at Wampanoag Country Club from 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm. View full details here.
Tickets are $35 and can be purchased two ways:
- Credit card: click here to purchase tickets via Konstella
- Check: submit this form along with a check made payable to “Duffy PTO” in an envelope marked “PNO RSVP”
Tomorrow is the last day to donate to the raffle baskets! Click here to see how you can get involved.
Thank you for supporting the Duffy Auction!
School Picture Day - October 24th
Students may choose to dress up- or not! If they dress up, the following rules apply:
- Wear costume to school, bring a change of clothes for after
- Costume must be appropriate for school (i.e. not scary!)
- Limited accessories brought in a bag
- No masks, we must see your face!
* If you do not want your child to participate in the parade, please let your teacher know in advance.
View all activities on the Duffy Master Calendar.
Due Tomorrow! Pie and Cookie Fundraiser - October 7th to October 21st
Bringing dessert for Thanksgiving? Want to earn bonus points with your kids? Last reminder that tomorrow is the FINAL day for cookie & pie orders.
Click here to order on-line or to send out to local family & friends! Order forms MUST be turned into the office no later than Monday, October 21st. Pick up for cookies & pies will be on November 20th - just in time for Thanksgiving. Email Molly Towne or Meghan Rich with questions.
Don't have time to sell Pies and Cookies?
If you can't participate in the fundraiser, please consider making a donation to the PTO. Donations can be made in two ways:
- Credit card: credit card donations to the Pie/Cookie Fundraiser Donation fundraiser can be made in Konstella here.
- Check: checks payable to Duffy PTO can be placed in your child's folder or dropped off in the main office (submit in an envelope labeled PTO Fundraiser Donation)
Thank you for your support!
Duffy Elementary School PTO
Like us on Facebook!