Parents Night Out is this Saturday at Wampanoag Country Club from 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm! There is still time to get tickets! You can buy online or purchase at the door for $40/each.
New! Teacher Experiences
Our amazing teachers are offering some fun out our school experiences to your child. Click here to check out the teacher experiences that you can bid on at the auction.
New! Raffle Baskets
Thank you for the generous raffle basket donations. Because of you, they are unbelievable! Click here to see photos of the baskets and continue reading to learn how you can win one.
New! Raffle Basket Tickets
Ticket sales for the raffle baskets will be after school starting tomorrow, before and after the Halloween Parade and before and after school on Friday (11/1) OR you can buy them on 11/2 when you arrive at Wamponoag. Tickets are $1. Not at drop off OR pick up? No problem - venmo Molly Towne @mhtowne and include which raffle baskets you’d like your tickets droped into. You DON’T need to be at PNO to win!
Students may choose to dress up- or not! If they dress up, the following rules apply:
- Wear costume to school, bring a change of clothes for after
- Costume must be appropriate for school (i.e. not scary!)
- Limited accessories brought in a bag
- No masks, we must see your face!
* If you do not want your child to participate in the parade, please let your teacher know in advance.
New! Coffee & Conversation - November 7th @ 8:45 am
Safety Drills, Morning Entry, and More! Please join Kristi Laverty, Eric Dency (Director of Security), and Officer Kisela (Community Relations Officer) on Thursday, November 7th at 8:45 am in the Duffy cafeteria for a fresh, hot cup of coffee! Learn more about the measures we use to keep your children safe during the school day and share with us your feedback, questions, or concerns. We look forward to seeing you!
View all activities on the Duffy Master Calendar.
Volunteer Spotlight ~ Looking for 1 Volunteer to Co-Chair the Family Nights Committee
Help organize memorable events for our Duffy families!
* What is it? A committee to plan and run family night events for Duffy (the two main events: Bingo Night in October and Hip Hop Night in March).
* It's easy to get started. Ryan Nobrega is a recurring Co-Chair - so you'd be in good hands! We also have prior year details to help in planning.
Duffy Elementary School PTO
Like us on Facebook!