For the 3rd year, Duffy will be having a Lyman Orchard Pie Fundraiser. This fundraiser will run from October 5th - October 19th. Order pickup will be on November 19th at 2:00 pm. Last year this fundraiser was a HUGE success- we were able to make a profit of $1700 from our sales.
Due to COVID pie pick up will happen differently this year. It will occur in the front of Duffy under a tent- more details will be sent the week of pick up. All pies will need to be picked up between 2 pm - 3 pm OR 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm on Wednesday, November 19th.
This year ALL ordering will happen on-line, NO paper form will be sent home. Please follow the link and directions below to set up your personal page, place your order as well as send out to friends and family.
Follow this link to begin the following steps https://my.mcmfundraising.com/signup/LFL7
- Open email invite
- Click the link and login to your personal dashboard. You will need to create a password. Your email will be your user ID
- Invite buyers to purchase. Click the invite buyers link on the left hand side of the screen. See the 3 options.
- Option 1 text the link to and then retext all the people you would like to invite to purchase.
- Option 2 Copy and paste all your contact email and cell number into the box. This will send them an invite to purchase from your store.
- Option 3 copy the link and email/text it to your friend and family. This link can also go on your social media sites. It will bring them directly to your store to purchase.
Don't have time to sell pies? Please consider sending a PTO donation via Venmo to Molly Town. Her Venmo ID is @mhtowne.
Please email questions to Molly Towne.