Mon, Jan 28 12:01pm
Duffy Elementary School
- Our Welcoming Schools survey is important! Please take a few minutes to share your feedback and help shape our action plan. All responses are anonymous and very much appreciated!
- Students will have a new reading book and reading folders coming home this week. (the newsletter with the folders says "book bags". Please have your child read this book to you (while using their pointer finger to track the words). Return book and folder each day to school. I reminded students that these reading folders should LIVE in their backpacks.
- Sight Word Sentences this week, "GO".
- Fundations, Unit 3. Newsletter will be in your child's take-home folder.
- ELA: Unit 4 Take A Look, It's In A Book. Newsletter in your child's take-home folder.