We are just about three weeks away from our Duffy Fair on June 8th and we really need your help!
The Duffy Fair Committee has been hard at work planning this event since February. It takes an incredible amount of effort to organize this fun filled evening. Our goal is to provide an amazing experience for our Duffy children and their families! This can only be achieved if everyone pitches in to help.
For everyone’s safety we need to have all volunteer spots filled. Each volunteer shift is 30 minutes. We realize how hard it is to plan schedules and figure out the logistics of the evening. A few ideas for picking a spot to volunteer are:
- Choose an early evening spot and start your family time at the fair after that.
- Volunteer at the same time as friends or classmates to make it a little more fun.
- Kids love to help out, so make it a family time to supervise at a station.
- Supervise a bounce house and have that be the time your kids are at the bounce house.
- Choose a later evening spot when children are winding down and could settle down with music, food, or the playground.
Please consider volunteering and view all available volunteer spots:
1) Click this link to see our SignUp on SignUp.com: http://signup.com/go/BFarhxO
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
If you have any questions please contact:
Thank you in advance for your support!
The Duffy Fair Committee