Thu, May 11 12:22pm
I would like to invite you to apply to be part of the 2023-24 Eaton PTO Leadership Team!
If you are interested in serving on the Executive Board, or as a Committee Member Lead, please submit an application by 5:00pm on Monday, May 15.
All applications will be reviewed by the existing Eaton PTO Board. Selected applicants will be notified by Friday, June 2.
Newly selected 2023-2024 Executive Board and Committee Members will be inducted during the June Eaton PTO Board Meeting on Wednesday, June 7 from 6:30pm - 7:45pm.
All applicants must agree to commit to the following:
- 12-month term for all Executive Board and Committee Member positions
- Monthly Eaton PTO Board meetings (75 min) - Currently held on the first Wednesday of each month from 6:30pm - 7:45pm during the school year.
- Chairing (or Co-Chairing) at least one Eaton PTO Event during the school year
- Attendance at a majority of Eaton PTO Events during the school year
- Event planning meetings, as needed
- Timely response to ad hoc discussions/emails/group text messages regarding Eaton PTO activities
Available Executive Board Positions (Executive Board Roles & Responsibilities)
- Co-Fundraisers (2 Positions)
- Co-Secretaries (1 Position)
- Auditor (1 Position)
- Co-Treasurers (2 Positions)
- Marketing (1 Position)
- Historian (1 Position)
- Hospitality (1 Position)
- Corporate Match Coordinator (1 Position)
- Room Parent Coordinator (1 Position)
Interested in hearing first hand perspectives on life as a member of the Eaton PTO Board? Please feel free to reach out to any member of the 2022-2023 Eaton PTO Board (https://eatonpto.org/our-pto-leaders/) with questions on their experience as a member of this year's Board. You can also reach out to us directly at email@example.com if you have any questions.
I hope you will consider joining our incredible team!
Director, Eaton PTO