We need your help to make Boo Bash a success!
We are looking for several "day-of" volunteers to assist the PTO during the Boo Bash.
These individuals would be considered "floaters" and would assist the PTO as needed throughout the event in various ways, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Ticket scanning
- Concession stand assistance/food runner
- Crowd control at various carnival stations/event stations
- Fill-in carnival station attendant
- Pop-up Spirit Wear Store attendant
- Miscellaneous - Fixing falling signs, restocking candy, restocking prizes, etc.
We would need you to be available for one hour shifts between 4:30pm - 7:30pm the day of the event. You are also welcome to sign-up for more than one shift. More details will be provided once you sign-up.
We hope you will consider this opportunity!
Day of Floater (Assists PTO Members as needed during the event.) Signed Up: 2 / 6
Fri, Oct 28 4:30pm-5:30pm
Day of Floater (Assists PTO Members as needed during the event.) Signed Up: 3 / 6
Fri, Oct 28 5:30pm-6:30pm
Day of Floater (Assists PTO Members as needed during the event.) Signed Up: 0 / 6
Fri, Oct 28 6:30pm-7:30pm