The Eaton PTO is incredibly excited to host the Fun Run this Friday, April 7 between 1:30pm - 3:00pm! As a reminder, foam bubbles will be added to the Fun Run course this year. Students are encouraged to wear shoes which they do not mind getting dirty and bring a towel in case they have too much fun running through all of the bubbles! Parents are also invited to attend and cheer on their child(ren). Make sure to bring your own lawn chair, blanket or cushion!
To set up your child’s Pledge Page, please visit https://app.99pledges.
Leaderboard updates as of 9:00am on Monday, April 3!
- Most Donations per Grade
- Second Grade - $1,545
- First Grade - $1,905
- Third Graders - $2,025
- Most Donations per Class
- Ms. Kraemer's/Ms. Tamber's class - $710
- Ms. Yip's class - $740
- Mr. Mrakava's class - $760
- Ms. Randhawa's class - $950
- Ms. Youngberg's class - $1,105
- Most Donations per Student
- Fifth place - Sara Bielecki
- Fourth place - Ashley Nobunaga
- Third place - Sahir Bowman
- Second place - Evelyn Yeun
- First place - Dylan Young
Volunteer! We need your support to make this event a success! To volunteer for the Fun Run, please visit our sign-up page on Konstella. (Konstella access code: R9OUNP)