Mon, Oct 15 8:15pm
Hi Edison Families -The Fall Festival, put on by the Dad's Club, is coming up on Saturday, October 27th, from 11 am to 3 pm! There are many fun activities to look forward to and ways to participate:
- Come dressed in your Halloween costume, there will be a costume parade and contest this year!
- Bring cake donations for the cake walk.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to donate raffle prizes.
- Next week (week of 10/22), the Dad's Club will be on the blacktop in the mornings, with a pumpkin on display for a weight guessing game!
- If you have small toys for prizes for the games, they can be dropped off to the Dad's Club in the mornings next week.
Here is the schedule for the day:11:00 am Festival begins: Cake Walk, Scarecrow bidding12:00 pm Donuts on a String12:30 pm Water Balloon Toss1:00 pm Costume Parade and Contest2:00 pm Tug of War2:30 pm Announce Winners (Scarecrow, Pumpkin, Raffle)3:00 pm Festival endsIf you'd like to join the Dad's Club, please email email@example.com.Hope to see you at the Fall Festival!