Dear Edison families,
Today, Edison PTA is launching its Spring Fundraising Drive - Edison Shining Bright! This drive is simple - we are asking you to donate in support of the Edison School community. Coming back next year, our kids are going to need more than ever and yet our schools are being asked to do more with less.
Each year, through your generous donations, our PTA has been able to fund Art, Music, Garden, Reading Intervention, Field Trips, Mental Health Services, Classroom Betterment, School Supplies and much more. Without PTA support, Edison would not be able to provide our students with such a rich learning experience.
More than half of our PTA funding typically comes through our annual Spring auction. This year, we decided to cancel the auction - it did not seem like time for a celebration or to ask our struggling business community for support. Without these funds, we need your help. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation and help us keep Edison Shining Bright into the 2021 school year, and beyond.
Our goal is to raise $30,000 by May 24.
Every amount helps us achieve our goal.
- $2,500 provides a bus for a field trip for one grade.
- $2,000 provides art instruction for two classes for a year.
- $1,000 provides one month of reading intervention services for three of our K-2 classes.
- $750 provides one month of mental health and behavioral support for Edison students.
- $500 provides classroom and curriculum supplies for one teacher.
- $250 provides art and garden supplies for one class.
Please donate online HERE or drop off or mail a check made out to the Edison Elementary PTA to the school office.
Our Edison family community is one of our school’s most vital assets. Help us make next year one in which our students remember how joyful and inspiring an exceptional Edison education can be.
Edison PTA Board