Sunday, October 25th, 10am-12pm)
SWAP Location - corner of Edison Elem by Play Structure. Alongside Versailles on the slow street sidewalk.
- Fall / Winter Sports SWAP - (2nd Annual) In the name of "Re-use" students & families will have the opportunity to clean closets, size-up, trade clothes, gear & equipment for FREE; You need not bring anything to shop either. Open to everyone at Edison. Leftover items to be donated locally.
- Since we're in Alameda, think gear, clothing, footwear/cleats, and accessories for: soccer, baseball, softball, basketball, swimming, martial arts, riding, and of course,
- snow gear and clothing: boots, bibs, pants, mittens, gloves, hats,
- Stuff kids wear and grow out of by the next season...
- Fall Book SWAP - This year... we're adding BOOKS!!! Bring books, trade books, find books. Re-use is the way. Leftover books to be donated to our teachers for redistribution.
- Focus on book 0- teen and popular fiction.
- SWAP Edison Shirts & Sweatshirts - Bring your outgrown Otter shirts to pass on to younger Otters.
- Bring reusable bags or such to shop.
- Wear your mask and practice social distancing
- Kiddos can scoot or ride bikes on the slow street while you shop.
Drop-off's - ALL WEEK:
Good condition items can be dropped-off at the following locations NOW thru 10/25 at 9am (or bring to the SWAP by 10am):
- Fall or Winter Sports Clothes, Jackets, Shoes or Gear & Equipment - 2938 Northwood Drive @ Buena Vista/Northwood (Anne's porch)
- Books - 1716 Versailles St (Melissa's porch)
- Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org