Join us for the Garden Committee Kickoff Meeting! Come find out how you can get involved!
We'll be discussing the Garden for Recess, Garden Docent roles, Plants Sale in the Spring, as well as plans for the upcoming year. Looking forward to connecting with new and old faces.
Garden for Recess - Help the kids enjoy the garden during recess!
- Opening the garden during recess hours (commitment flexible) once a week
- Help the kids enjoy the space and assist them in doing light work (like planting, weeding, etc)
Garden Docent - Volunteer with your child’s class
- Commitment is about 1 hour/month (on either a Tues. or Thurs.).
- For fall, we will primarily be focusing on K-2 (depending on volunteers) and expanding to upper grades once a new garden instructor is hired next year.
Monthly Maintenance Days – Join us once a month to work on keeping the garden in tip top shape. You can find the Garden calendar on Konstella
- One Saturday/Sunday a month for about 2 hours – Next maintenance day is Oct.16 @ 10am