Join Edison Go Green, Pack 1015 Cub Scouts, and Lincoln Middle School
to help cleanup our Alameda waterfront
WHEN: 9a-12p, Saturday, September 17
WHERE: Meet at Lincoln Middle School (LMS) Parking Lot.
We will be targeting the waterfront along LMS, Aeolian Yacht Club and Towata Park.
- Bring your own cleanup gear (gloves, reusable bags, buckets, trash grabber or tongs).
- Walk the waterfront and pick up trash and recycling. Don’t pick up sharp objects (e.g., syringes) or anything too heavy or large to carry.
- Download the Cleanswell App and log what you've cleaned up under the group "Edison-Lincoln-1015"
- Bring what you've cleaned up back to LMS parking lot for sorting/ documenting and disposal/recycling. Show us what is the weirdest item that you cleaned up.
- Wear comfortable shoes. Bring a sun hat and water bottle.
Bathrooms and water refilling will be available at Lincoln Middle School.