Description: Work with school on ongoing safety issues and support Edison's emergency/disaster preparedness, by supplementing supplies and assisting during drills.
Number of chairs: 1-2
General volunteer needs:
- Work with school to plan and schedule drills; attend drills to observe and give feedback
- Oversee supplies in ER container; assist with purchase and replacement of supplies
- Coordinate with district to obtain replacements for expiring rations, water, etc.
- Inventory classroom ER supply duffels; replace any needed items
- Meet with principal to review safety issues on campus, including meetings with police school liaison officer and fire department
- Participate and plan ER preparedness workshops