ATTENTION: Performers and MCs ---A detail-packed email has been sent to each Registered student, announcing assigned casts. If your student auditioned, and you haven't received the email, please check the listings below, and contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately
- Find your child's name, act, song.
- Confirm we have spelled everything correctly.
- YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CORRECTING your child's information on this Google doc. This information will be used for the program printed and distributed at the door of the show.
- This is not the order of the show, show order reviewed and numbers distributed at rehearsals.
- We have noted if we still need: music file, name of a song or name of group. Please fill-in any missing details for your child's act.
- Corrections & Additions are Due by this Tuesday, Jan 15.
- If you are unable to access the doc, or you are unable to make the changes, then email corrections to: email@example.com
- Recorded music is needed by Tuesday, Jan 15. Please add the digital music file to the Google Folder: goo.gl/zaaACx
- We must have all recorded music to create the show order for the Tech Crew.
DATES to Know - Rehearsals and Show-Times: https://goo.gl/C1QcH9
** 5th Grade MCs from both Casts, have MC Rehearsal tomorrow, Monday, Jan 14 - 2:45-4:30 pm
Tickets for the shows will go on sale Tuesday, January 22 .
- We will sell before and after school, and after dress rehearsals.
- $10/adult and $5/child
- Limited tickets sold at the door of the shows.
- It is highly recommend to buy in advance, we have sold out the shows the last five years.