Hello Escondido Families!
It’s Party Time!
- Do you love to throw a party?
- Do you love walking through Escondido and smiling at all the familiar faces?
- Let’s build a great community at Escondido by hosting a Community Party and bringing new friends together!
What is a Community Party?
Community parties have long been part of life at Escondido and the idea is simple: by providing more opportunities for school families to get together beyond major school events, we can build a stronger school community and friendships.
How do Community Parties work?
A family or group of families commit to host a party, and other school families are given the chance to sign up to attend. Hosts choose the party theme and other details, as well as a suggested donation for guests in order to cover the hosts’ costs (up to $25/guest or $40/family).
To get your creative juices flowing, here are a few parties from previous years:
- College Terrace Progressive Party: Walk through College Terrace and visit different houses for appetizers, dinner, dessert and drinks.
- Family Stanford Basketball Game & Tailgate: Tickets to a Stanford basketball game & Tailgate with pizza, treats, & much more!
- Flip Flops & Lemon Drops: A fun mom’s night out, enjoying yummy food, lemon drops & wearing flip flops!
- Camp Out at Foothills Park: Fun night of camping with tents, dinner, s’mores by the fire, and yummy breakfast in the morning
- Backyard Movie Night: Family-friendly movie under the stars -- with popcorn!
Deadline for submission is Wednesday, October 11. Party on!
More details will be sent in the Red Folders on Friday.